problems with buttons and elementEvent

Nov 24, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Edited Nov 24, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Hi I'm having a hard time figuring out what I should to to create a button. In the starter kit you didn't create any. Could you explain to me quickly what I need to do ?

Nov 24, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I found the answer of my problem by looking at the old starter kit. 

The improvements from the last version are great still I think it could be really helpful to be able to change the theme without altering the library. 

Coordinator
Nov 24, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Edited Nov 24, 2011 at 11:46 PM

I'm glad you found a solution to your problem. I though I had an example button in the new starter kit, I'll have to download it and double check. You are able to change the theme without altering the library though it isn't very intuitive. I plan on creating graphics for second theme and then releasing them bundled with a tutorial on how to create your own. I'll try to get it done early next week but I have finals coming up and so am going to have very limited time.

Edit: Just reread the title, and I definitely don't have an example of how to plug a delegate into the button which is a bad oversight of mine and I will fix this weekend.

Nov 25, 2011 at 1:57 PM

No problems your library is really cool and for more intuitive than most of the xna based ui around here.

Just one sugestion if I may for the second them pick something neutral like a trsnaparent grey-ish background and white border.  Good luck with your finals. I just add myself to your blog.