State of the Ruminate GUI

Coordinator
Sep 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Hey guys i am taking a break from adding new features to work on a new game I have had planned for a while. I will continue to maintain the project. So if you find any bugs make a post and I'll fix it shortly. Also if you have any questions post an I'll make sure to get back to you promptly. 

Sep 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Edited Sep 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Hi,

Two small questions: Did you plan to add a option for the holder text drop direction (up, down, left and right) ? Ruminate have a logo that i can add to the launch of my program ?

Thank in advance ;)

Coordinator
Sep 10, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Making it so the combo box can drop up would be trivial. Left or right would be a pretty simple too. I'll go ahead and make it drop upwards some time this week since its should be very trivial. If you need it to drop left or right tell me and I'll go ahead and add that in this week too. 

Unfortunately no I do not have a logo yet. I hope to fix his soon.

Sep 11, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Combo box: Actually my project need only drop up, so it's doesn't necessary too add left or right.

Logo: Ok. For the moment, i just display

"GUI make with:

Ruminate 4.0 (v1.2.0)"

on the program startup (after xna logo and before my studio logo)

Coordinator
Sep 12, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Edited Sep 12, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Sounds good and I'll add in the drop up by Saturday. Is there some way I can check out the game you're are making, maybe a website or a development blog? Best of luck with your project. 

Sep 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Okay, thanks =)

I doesn't have website or blog at this time, my project is too young (1 week old), but if you have mail i can send you Solution files (for the moment there is only the main menu). Many thanks ! 

Coordinator
Sep 17, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Edited Sep 17, 2012 at 9:24 PM

BTW dropping upwards is in the latest commit.